Monday 10 March 2014

NEWS



    After 10 years we have decided to close the online shop. When I first set the shop up it was to bring new and different thinks for creating with which I hope and believe I've managed to do over those 10 years. However its getting harder to source product that I want to bring to you.

     So there are lots of products reduced in the shop now , our cyber doors close midnight on the 31st March. The price you see on website are the lowest they will be reduced to, there will be no further reductions.

     I will still be running workshops with guest artists ie Kate Crane and Clare Rowlands , plus I will still be a Stampin Up demonstrator ( so if you want a Stampin Up party/demo you know where I am)

   I will also be keeping this blog going with the things that I continue to create wether it's crafting or cooking 

   Finally thanks for shopping and supporting 3D Jean over the years

  Happy crafting

 Jean xx

4 comments:

  1. That's sad to hear Jean...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the news, wishing you every success in future endeavours !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame Jean. Good luck for the future. I'll look forward to seeing your crafty stuff on the blog. Take Care. Sonja.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pity Jean but I look forward to catching all your crafty projects on the blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails