Tuesday 29 October 2013

Julie: Scrapbooking with tickets and texture paints


Hello again.

My project today is scrapbooking page featuring some of the new blank tickets from the shop and some fun texture paints too:
The £1.00 pack of tickets contains 20 each of the red, blue and white [shown here with other colours]:
Ever since I got my pack I've been using them on just about everything I make! And they've been coming in particularly useful in my scrapbooking where they make great blocks for dates:
... and titles: 
Here some of the wording from the Artchix 'Tell Me A Story' Image Sheet  [currently so popular it's out of stock - but check back for restocks or contact Jean!] also came in handy for my page:
And finally, while my page had quite a few paper layers it still felt a bit 'flat' so I added some
of the Shimmerz 'Texturez' paint in 'Sandy Stone' and 'Patina':
It's a very thick texturized paste-like paint which really does keep it's depth when it dries:
To create this effect I scraped it on to my page through one of my favourite stencils - a sheet of plastic embroidery canvas - I just love the grid design it creates.

So, that's my project for today, make sure to visit the shop if you'd like to know more about the products I've used here.

See you next time.

Julie :-)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails