Wednesday 14 August 2013

My First 2 Weeks

Two weeks have gone and im up to date , which has got to be a good start. Of  course we had no choice over the 1st photo , so here is my self portrait.

 Week 2 and I've done No 16 A Good Habit . Last Friday I took 7 of my Girl Guides to York for the day , we went by train , visited the York Chocolate Story (yes we ate lots lol ) and went on the City Tour bus. So for me being a Guide leader has got to be a good habit.
I must admit those sheets of little Alphabets we stock are going to come in very handy for this having used them on both pages already

2 comments:

  1. Loiving your first two pages Jean. As a former Cub Leader I have to agree that being a Guide Leader is indeed a very good habit. I must get on with blogging my week two and getting the photos scrapped

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails