Thursday 25 July 2013

Jan: A bit of shabby chic

Hi there long time since I posted last but I've been on my travels. While I've been away Jean has stocked up with some gorgeous goodies.

Today I've made this cute shabby chic card using a lovely Pion image.These sheets are such good value. There are even tinted images which give you that lovely vintage feel of hand coloured photographs.
I've created the background by colouring a piece of card with Milled Lavender Distress ink. Then I have stamped the Harlequin stamp from Purple Onion and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. The layers and images have been distressed with my scissors to give that shabby chic look.
Finishing off with a strip of organza roses, diamante strip and a flat backed pearl , all of these can be found in the shop.

So if shabby chic is your thing there are loads of  goodies in the shop to help you  create this look.





2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and the image is so sweet. I love Shabby Chic and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage effects on your card !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails