Sunday 11 November 2012

A Change

For a change I thought I would do some scrapbooking. I still have thousands of photo's sitting around needing to be scrapped and put in albums. So this one is a very old one of me in Russia , so old I cant remember the year and will nedd to dig through things to find it out , which explains why it only says 198 for the moment.  

Ive used some of the  THE NOTEBOOKS OF THE HERBORISTE 12x12 papers . Love the the border sheet which I cut up and used lots of it on the layout , some white rub-ons where added , which were probably as old as the photo , couple of cabouchons and a nice white bow and strip of seam binding to pull it all together.   This is the border 12x12 sheet , how nice is it ?

Thanks jean x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails