Tuesday 12 June 2012

Julie: Greeting cards with paper flowers + pins

Hello again.

My projects for this week follow on from my previous post here


do you remember the sandwich board cards I made a few weeks back using Pion papers? The ones with the cheeky quotes and matching step-by-step tutorial? Well, when I die-cut the apertures in the front, I held on to the sections that were removed and used them as a layer on some new collage-style scrappy cards:
Here's a better look at one poking out behind my card's focal image:
The lovely soft green of the Pion paper compliments the soft shades of the new mulberry paper flowers:
For my second card I used another die-cut from a Pion paper, this time in a shade of violet [the polka dot design below]: 
Which matched perfectly with some of the new decorative pins now in stock:
 

If you too save the leftovers from your die-cutting experiments to use again on new projects then you're welcome to join me on my blog all this week where I'm sharing recycling ideas.

Otherwise, I'll see you back here in a few weeks time with more of my 3DJean projects.

Julie

1 comment:

  1. What lovely cards. The colours are really soft and dreamy. Definitely a great paper collection.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails