Friday 20 April 2012

Jan: Scrapbooking for the non scrapbooker

Twice a year a group of us (8 in total) descend upon a quiet cottage in Skipton with the sole purpose to craft our little socks off for 4 days. Our crafting style range from cute and gorgeous to positively quirky, some are scrappers, some card makers, some both. We try to challenge ourselves to try something outside our comfort zone and this year for me it was crocheting and scrapping. I finally manged to crochet an oblong which was a huge improvement on the knot I produced some 40+  years ago. The scrapping was something new. Although I've made mini books anything bigger than a 6 inch square tends to make me tremble....all that space to fill. But under the expert guidance of Julie I produced this gorgeous page.
 A lovely reminder of my trip to New Zealand.  

The paper pack we used was a special order from Jean but I heard a rumor that there might just be a spare pack up for grabs so keep watching as the our design team will be uploading their pages soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails