Tuesday 20 March 2012

Julie: Scrapbook page 'Earning my Stripes'

Hello again.

The last time I was here I shared a layout which featured some of the unusual, hard to find, European papers which Jean sources for the shop. And today I'm doing the same:

This time I've used a lovely soft pink polka dot design from the' Edition Speciale' range by Infocrea range, as a backdrop for a page about my striped carpet:
This particular spotty paper is called 'Fashion' and is subtle enough to use as a full sheet without overpowering my photograph, and my titling still showed up too.

As an extra touch in the top right corner I added a Collections Elements chipboard heart complete with paint splodges and little striped paper strips:
Even more new, European, scrapbooking papers have been added to the shop this month - so if you like something a bit different [and that you won't see everyone else using] then make sure to drop by for a look.

The most recent are the new Pion papers - some of which are really useful 12x12 sheets divided into 4 6x6 papers. I've been playing with those this weekend and I'll be back to share them here next time.

Julie :-)
------------------------------------------------------
Supplies available from 3DJean:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work as always Julie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page Julie. Simple and elegant and the papers so different from anything I've seen before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails