Thursday 29 December 2011

Julie: Dahlia Flower Cabochon card

Hello again.

Here's a quick and easy cardmade special by the addition of three dahlia flower cabochon:
I used Nesties to build up a few layers before adding a vintage image, a greeting, and finally the resin flowers:
I don't think I'm alone in sometimes thinking "I'll only use one of these on here." when I like an embellishment so much I want to make them stretch a bit further! Yet sometimes it's worth being bold and using more than one at a time, because they can look so nice clustered together in a group, especially when they coordinate with the colours in the rest of the card:
And here are the cabochon I put to use today [click image to visit the shop].
 Thanks for visiting here today and if you haven't visited the shop today then just follow this link to see the latest products which have landed on the 3DJean doorstep. 

See you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails