Tuesday 25 October 2011

Julie: ArtChix paper doll layout

Hello again.

My project today features a few of the newest additions to the 3DJean shop:
  • Art chix paper dolls and
  • Art Chix German Scrap borders and wings.
And here it is:
The paper dolls come on a sheet of cardstock and I had great fun deciding which outfit to dress mine in. In the end I went for tartan arms, flowery dress and harlequin style tights:
 What do you think? I also gave her a set of dragonfly wings plus copper German scrap set ... because a girtl can never have too many pairs of wings in her wardrobe can she?

Same goes for green wellies, of course!
 Although Jean no longer stocks the Shimmerz paints, if you do have any from when she did you might want to try sponging it through sequin waste to give a similar effect to spray inks - but with more control over where your colour goes.

Here's some of the German Scrap Renaissance Borders:
While they may not immediately spring to mind as a scrapbooking supply I think they work really well and combine perfectly with my mix of modern and vintage elements on this particular page.
Here's the products I've used today:

Thanks for stopping by to see my project, I hope there was something in it which you might take-away and put your own spin on. 

I'll be back here in 3 weeks time, but until then you can visit me on my blog: notes on paper

See you soon,

Jullie :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love all the great details. The paper angel is adorable. I am following you now so I can visit you again.
    I have a new blog, this art that heals and I'd love when you have a minute for you to visit with me. Have a great day!
    www.thisartthatheals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails