Monday 5 September 2011

Quoth the Raven....Nevermore




Hi, my name is SUE RODDIS and I have been asked to be the guest designer for SCATTERED SCARLET for the month of September.
This is the first of three pieces that I will share over the course of the month.
I used Collections Elements Victorian Antiquing tissue glued onto a canvas panel.THis was then coloured using watered down DISTRESS INKS
I then stamped the OCTOPODE FACTORY images......Edgar Allen Poe and The Raven onto card and coloured, cut out and added to the canvas panel.
The words were added using Collections Elements Upper Case Tiny Alphabet

4 comments:

  1. oooo, love that tissue! Great journal page as always Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the design team Sue, that's a fab page

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Sue! excellent piece of artwork and the stamps aren't bad either! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails