Thursday 19 May 2011

Anyone got a piece of paper?

How many times do you hear this at a crop or workshop? You would think us crafters would always be armed with paper, yes we are but not always the sort we need to take a note. So how about getting yourself prepared. I've used some really cheap notebooks from the pound shop yes they cost a pound for 10(amazing) My sister calls these pound shops ten pound shops because you never just spend a pound lol. Anyway I digress, I've then used my favourite Websters pages to turn them into a worthy notebook that any self respected crafter would be proud to pull out of her bag  when asked that question, has anyone got?........

Cover the fronts, tie a bit of ribbon round the spiral and there you are. Easy really, hardest part getting hold of those delightful papers from the shop keep checking as they are worth waiting for but if you can't wait why not use Cosmo Cricket or Echo Park.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails