Sunday 30 January 2011

Please welcome our Guest Designer BEV ROCHESTER

Welcome Bev and here is her lovely work.

I have used a Sweet Pea stamp – Glam Goth. Isn’t she gorgeous! I made a bit of a boo boo with this card, after it was done I realised the ribbon should have gone over the image, not behind. Just as well as it would have hidden this gorgeous fairy. So, as I had no intention of starting the card over I just ran a piece of chain across the image to under the flower then dangled a charm from there. Phew, problem solved lol

The little blue roses are mini rose cabochons that I painted with a coat of Shimmerz December Sky. The twinkle is so pretty. The cabochons feel like porcelain and the detail on them is amazing. The image has been coloured with Copics – can’t remember which colours I used and I have lost the bit paper that I wrote them down on, sorry. The paper is Onirie Sweetness of Living.


If you want to see more of Bevs work pop over to her blog www.bevscrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev welcome to the design team. This card is gorgeous and I just love what you've done with that adorable stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails