Thursday 25 November 2010

Jan; Santa's little helper

At this thime of the year Santa needs all the help he can get and so do we! So this sheet of elves will be very useful for all those cards and projects you still have to do!


I have used the jack in the box  stamp on this lovely little plaque. If you were lucky enough to get those Echo Park papers before they flew of the shelves they are ideal for this project. I don't have any copics/promarkers either but I have used my trusty distress inks (which are in the shop) and a water brush to colour in the image. The Merry Christmas banner is one of my favourite stamp set from Purple Onion.
Finally a project isn't a Christmas one without a bit of bling and I have used stickles.

So why don't you pop over to the shop and see what you can find to make a Christmas project or two.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails