Friday 17 September 2010

Pretty in Pink

Well hello it's my turn to play with the delightful Sweet Pea stamps. I decided to go with a "cutie" rather than the "attitude" look that I've seen so far. These ladies have the most beautiful eyes and soulful faces. I've used my old fashioned watercolour pencils (I don't have any copics/promarkers) to add colour to the image.
With just a touch of stickles on her lace and the kitten's wings and she's gorgeous. The background was created using my favourite spritz Shimmerz Cotton Candy. I don't think my photo does it justice but believe me these sprays really add bling! Another favourite Dewdrops were added to complete a rather cute card. So as if you need any encouraging why don't you pop over to the shop and see what you can find.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails